- But, Mum...
- Mum, we need to talk.
- Mum, please don't tell Dad.
- Mum, I'm moving overseas for a couple of years.
- Did you burn dinner again Mum?
- You'll like him Mum, I met him last night.
- Mum, did you wash my lacy undies?
- Mum, I'd like you to meet my...
- You might want to sit down for this, Mum.
- Don't worry Mum, everything is fine... but...
- Mum, I just got brought home by the cops.
- I think I'm pregnant and you might be a grandma.
- Where's your wallet Mum?
- Mum, I lost my job and got kicked out of the house. Can I move back home?
- I hate you Mum!
Mother's response: "I can't believe I was so happy when you first said that word."