2. Run (never thought that would be something that I would have on my list).
3. Decide what I'm going to do and explain it to DFR when they call (still waiting, they're almost as bad as Grunt. Must be a male who is on my case).
4. Pull Blair's second story out and go through it, make sure it makes sense and then email the editor and find out when her next availability is.
5. Shave legs. It doesn't matter if I go out dancing tonight (or not) or if don't wear a skirt at all this week (even with stockings) I still need to shave my legs for my own sanity.
6. Restrain myself from looking on youtube for the next episodes of Our Girl and Poldark and How To Get Away With Murder and Wonderland. Patience is a virtue... buuuut a week is a long time to wait in between episodes.
7. Study mathematics. Doing this so if I re-sit my aptitude test I may do a little better. Fingers crossed.
8. Feed the cat.