1. Measure waist and half it (mine was 73cm, halved is 36.5cm), mark that onto a big piece of paper. Measure down for length (45cm). Mark out hem, the wider you go the fuller the skirt. Take your waist measurement and double it and keep adding to make it puffier. Now connect the marks to make a pattern and add seam allowances.
2. Pin and cut out 2 full pieces (a front and a back).
3. Fold the pattern in half and pin and cut 1 half piece (this is the wrap around part).
4. Sew the three pieces together and over lock seams.
6. Sew waist band on, press in half and finish sewing it on with a slip stick.
8. Sew buttons to waist band above the half piece (they're purely decoration).
9. Sew press studs inside so they're hidden (these are used so if there is a change to my weight at all I can easily move them and keep wearing this skirt).
10. Wear it with confidence.